The Odin GT comes in a colorful black-and-violet box. There’s text about the Power Tuner tool on the face side of the box. So if you want to buy this PSU due to its ESA support, you won’t make a mistake when shopping.
The Odin GT is practically the same as the above-discussed Odin Pro: a black matte case of nearly standard ATX size.
The two PSUs are almost identical inside, too. That’s not surprising as their electrical parameters are the same while the Odin GT’s support of ESA technology is the only point of difference.
The USB controller and the monitoring system are placed on an individual card near the side panel of the case. That’s where you can see the difference from the Odin Pro quite clearly: the side card of the Pro version is about half the size of the same card in the GT version.
The back panel now offers not only connectors for power cables but also connectors for various external sensors. As I noted above, the PSU can report information about four external thermal sensors and one fan via its USB interface.
The fan highlighting switch is located nearby but you can also turn it off with the Power Tuner tool.
The PSU is equipped with the following cables and connectors;
- Mainboard cable with a 24-pin connector (47cm)
- CPU cable with 4- and 8-pin connectors (50+15cm)
- USB cable (62cm)
- Two connectors for graphics card cables
- Four connectors for power cables of peripherals
- Four connectors for external thermal sensors
- One connector for an external fan
Included with the PSU are:
- Two graphics card cables with one 6-pin connector on each (60cm). Note that the connector that plugs into the graphics card is marked as PCI-E – it differs from the connector that is plugged into the PSU.
- One cable with two Molex connectors and one floppy-drive plug (49+14+15cm)
- One cable with three Molex connectors (60+14+14cm)
- Two cables with three SATA power plugs on each (60+14+14cm)
- Cable for two external fans (30+60cm). Tachometer data are read from one fan only.
- Two external thermal sensors (50cm)
- Two external thermal sensors (70cm)
- USB extension cord (42cm) with a bracket for outputting the cable from the case to the external USB connectors