Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- 10:12 pm | Asetek to Demonstrate RackCDU Liquid Cooled 92 Node HPC Cluster. Asetek to Show Off Liquid-Cooled HPC Cluster at SC13
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 10:55 pm | Asetek Receives First Order of RackCDU Liquid Cooling System. Milestone Validates Demand for Asetek Liquid Cooling Inside Data Centers
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
- 10:50 pm | Intel to Offer Custom Cooling Solutions for Ultra Small Form-Factor Desktop. Intel to Sell Active Thermal Solutions for Ultra-Thin Designs
Thursday, July 4, 2013
- 8:08 pm | Graphene-Based Micro Heat-Spreaders Can Reduce Chip Hot Spots’ Temperatures by 25% - Researchers. Scientists Prove How Graphene Can Efficiently Dissipate Heat
Thursday, June 13, 2013
- 10:59 pm | Noctua Demonstrates World’s First CPU Cooler with Active Noise Cancelling Technology. Noctua and RotoSub to Launch Cooler with Noise Cancelling Technology in Mid-2014
- 10:55 pm | CoolIT Calls for Liquid Cooling Technology Standards for Servers. CoolIT to Present at International Supercomputing Show
Today we are going to compare the cooling efficiency of the best air-coolers out there and one mainstream liquid cooling solution in a system with Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Edition inside.
Today we are going to talk about another tower cooler with a pretty simple design and a vivid name. Will it be able to surprise us? Let’s find out!
The evolutionary Hyper 212 model now boasts new base with improved heatpipes direct-touch technology and a new fan. The cooler has also become a little pricier. Let’s find out how successful these improvements turned out to be.
Today we are going to talk about a very lightweight and relatively compact cooler from the Korean Zalman Company.
Considerably large and well-optimized heatsink, six heatpipes and a unique fan – will all these features help the new top-cooler from Enermax to win its place under the sun?
The new Enermax cooler brings several new solutions to the cooling market. But will they work the way they are supposed to and which one of them will be the most useful for the users?
Today we will discuss the features, functionality, acoustic performance and efficiency of new modifications of the popular VGA coolers from a well-known Swiss ARCTIC Company.
I have to admit that at first glance the new Zalman cooler doesn’t seem to be very promising, resembling mostly some sort of a modding part. However, it turned out to be a real state of the art super-cooler!
Let’s check out the design, functionality, performance and noise level of the newest CPU cooler supporting LGA 2011 platform.
We are going to talk about the features and functionality of nine fan controllers from three different makers: Lamptron, NZXT and Scythe. Which one of them will be the most convenient, functional and inexpensive?
Have a thick radiator, larger number of fans, software control and monitoring system and compact size made this liquid-cooling system even better? Let’s find out now!
This article is dedicated to GELID’s new flagship cooler. Let’s find out if this pretty expensive newcomer will be able to become a recognized air-cooling leader.
Allow us to introduce to you another new cooler from Cooler Master. It is the eighth model in the Hyper series from this maker.
We will talk about the features, performance and acoustics of the two new top-coolers from Cooler Master and Deep Cool. What new things can the developers offer us in this form-factor today?
“Venom Voodoo, this cooler is definitely rock and roll” – this brief and extensive characteristic Akasa used to describe their new processor cooler. Let’s see how much rock and roll there is in the new Akasa cooling product.
Let’s take a closer look at the third incarnation of the world’s famous air-cooler from the Japanese Scythe Company.
We will talk about cooling efficiency and acoustic performance of the newest flagship VGA cooler from Deepcool Company.
It looks like Thermalright decided to leave all of their competitors without any revenues, because their new HR-02 Macho cooler offers unprecedented combination of cooling efficiency and price, which is unreachable for all other manufacturers of processor coolers.
This time we will discuss the cooling efficiency and level of generated noise of two completely different coolers available at about the same price.
It’s been barely a month since we posted our review of the new NZXT super-cooler – Havik 140. Today we are glad to introduce to you another candidate for this respectful title – a new product from Prolimatech.