Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- 1:12 pm | Asetek to Demonstrate RackCDU Liquid Cooled 92 Node HPC Cluster. Asetek to Show Off Liquid-Cooled HPC Cluster at SC13
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 2:55 pm | Asetek Receives First Order of RackCDU Liquid Cooling System. Milestone Validates Demand for Asetek Liquid Cooling Inside Data Centers
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
- 2:50 pm | Intel to Offer Custom Cooling Solutions for Ultra Small Form-Factor Desktop. Intel to Sell Active Thermal Solutions for Ultra-Thin Designs
Thursday, July 4, 2013
- 12:08 pm | Graphene-Based Micro Heat-Spreaders Can Reduce Chip Hot Spots’ Temperatures by 25% - Researchers. Scientists Prove How Graphene Can Efficiently Dissipate Heat
Thursday, June 13, 2013
- 2:59 pm | Noctua Demonstrates World’s First CPU Cooler with Active Noise Cancelling Technology. Noctua and RotoSub to Launch Cooler with Noise Cancelling Technology in Mid-2014
- 2:55 pm | CoolIT Calls for Liquid Cooling Technology Standards for Servers. CoolIT to Present at International Supercomputing Show
This time we will discuss the cooling efficiency and level of generated noise of two completely different coolers available at about the same price.
It’s been barely a month since we posted our review of the new NZXT super-cooler – Havik 140. Today we are glad to introduce to you another candidate for this respectful title – a new product from Prolimatech.
We have just reviewed the top liquid-cooling products from Corsair. Today time has come to check out another system, which is one step below the flagship solution in the positioning charts.
The long-anticipated liquid-cooling system has finally made it to our lab. Let’s find out if it will prove up to our expectations!
Many graphics card owners dream about a compact, lightweight cooler that would only block one PCI slot on their mainboard. And ZEROtherm Company is ready to offer them one. Our today’s article will help you learn how efficient and nosy the new VGA cooler from ZEROtherm is.
We are going to talk about a very promising new CPU cooler from ARCTIC, which, unfortunately, didn’t live up to our expectations.
This is a story about two very simple, but not very cheap coolers with Direct-Contact technology and the results of their cooling efficiency tests.
The new NZXT Havik 140 cooler is very similar to Thermalright Archon. But will it be able to prove as efficient as the today’s leader?
Today we will talk about very beautiful high-quality cooling systems from beQuiet! Company equipped with excellent fans. Read our new review for more details!
A high-performance liquid-cooling system will definitely cool off any overclocked processors in summer heat. A system like was recently released by the American Swiftech Company. Read our new review for more details!
Let’s check out the cooling efficiency and acoustic performance of new flagship VGA cooler from Deepcool – V6000.
Today we are going to talk about two coolers with identical heatsinks using enhanced direct touch technology in their base. Is it a breakthrough or just another step forward?
Today we are going to talk about cooling efficiency and acoustic performance of another universal solution for graphics accelerators.
Today we are going to talk about the largest and heaviest processor cooler Scythe has ever made.
Today we are going to discuss a very promising and efficient cooler from the Japanese Scythe Company.
Everything new is well forgotten old – this could be a good description of how Noiseblocker NB-TwinTec came into this world. Read our new review for more details.
Today we are going to talk about the cooling efficiency and acoustic performance of the two new processor coolers from two different manufacturers. They have similar design and comparable price tag. Read more in our review!
Unusual V-shaped heatsink, modest size, light weight and… outstanding cooling efficiency! Is it possible? If you have $89.99 to spare, then it is totally possible. The question is, will it be popular at this price point?
The new Thermaltake cooler is not just designed for overclocking. It was created for overclocking kings and for overclocking worthy of a king. Let’s find out whether it turned out a success.
Today we are going to discuss two new coolers for central processors: what new things do they have to offer besides catchy names? Read our review for details.