The Taiwanese Enermax Technology Corporation offers a pretty extensive variety of products. Over a period of more than 20 years Enermax introduced several lineups of power supply units, including server ones, various system cases, peripheral devices, unique cooling fans and, of course, CPU coolers.
Among the latter there are three so-called tower models with a vertical positioning of the heatsink in reference to the mainboard. They differ by fans and nickel-plating of the heatsink. These coolers are Enermax ETS-T40-VD, ETS-T40-TA and ETS-T40-TB. Today we are going to introduce to you the first cooler of the three.
Packaging and Accessories
The cooler ships in a cardboard box of medium size with an image of Enermax ETS-T40-VD on the top flap:
All other sides of the box are also pretty informative offering all the information about the cooler inside including its key features and technical specifications:
The package is quite secure and has additional internal separators protecting the cooler during transportation.
The accessories bundle that comes with the cooler includes the following components:
- Universal backplate with insulating padding;
- Two steel retention panels for Intel platforms;
- Two steel retention panels for AMD platforms;
- A retention bracket with locks;
- Two additional wire clips for the second fan;
- Dow Corning TC-5121 thermal paste (2.5 W/m°K);
- Four rubber shock-absorbing pads for the second fan;
- A set of threaded mounts, washers and screw-nuts and a special wrench for them;
- Installation manual in 12 languages.
The new cooler is manufactured in Taiwan and is priced at $43.99. We don’t know anything about the warranty, but it is most likely one year.