Package and Accessories
The big mostly black box for the new cooler boasts very unusual design: the top part of its front is sort of pushed inwards and has a big window for the cooler fan and the lower part of the heatsink with heat-pipes:
The box features a very convenient plastic handle for easy carrying. The back side of it contains the detailed description of the cooler peculiarities:
Gigabyte G-Power II Pro cooler sits inside the box in a casing made of polyurethane foam and covered with transparent plastic cover:
Beneath this whole thing there is a small box with accessories featuring the following items:
- Two retention brackets for LGA 775 mainboards;
- Universal retention clip for AMD K8 mainboards;
- Backplate for LGA 775 mainboards;
- The power and fan rotation speed management connector;
- Gigabyte thermal grease;
- Screws, washers and a pair of retention plates;
- Soft cloth for cooler surface polishing;
- Assembly and installation guide in several languages.
Gigabyte G-Power II Pro is made in China and is recommended for Gigabyte 3D Aurora, 3D Mars and iSolo cases.