Package and Accessories
You can know a Thermalright by its packaging:
A brown cardboard box with a couple of lines of text with the company name on the top panel and the name of the cooler on the sides – that’s all you can see here. Thermalright’s products are serious and you can feel it right away.
Inside the box there is a polyurethane-foam tray the heatsink lies in and a smaller box with accessories included into the kit.
The small box contains the following:
- X-shaped fastening plate
- Metallic back-plate
- Assembly and installation guide
- Two wire clips to mount a fan on the heatsink
- 12 aluminum heatsinks to be installed on the graphics card’s BGA memory
- Pins, nuts and rubber spacers
- Aluminum heatsink for the NVIO chip
- Four aluminum heatsinks for the power elements
- Thermal grease (Thermalright Chill Factor)
All coolers from Thermalright are shipped without fans, but the manufacturer strongly recommends using one on the HR-03 Plus. It means you have to buy a fan separately.