Arctic Cooling Accelero S1
The top model, Accelero S1, comes in the same package as the S2. The information on the paper flyer inside the box is very similar, but the contents of the box is quite different.
The accompanying accessories also differ from those coming with Accelero S2:
Among the accessories are:
- Bracket with large vent holes for the case rear panel;
- Eight aluminum heatsinks for memory chips;
- Heat-spreader for graphics card power elements;
- Aluminum heatsink for voltage regulator components;
- Arctic Cooling logo sticker;
- Six retention screws with a set of regular washers;
- Two plastic locks with clips;
- Step-by-step installation manual (not on the picture).
Accelero S1 is also built on a copper base, but there are 4 copper heatpipes instead of two coming out of it. Each heatpipe is 6mm in diameter:
Accelero S1 is a little bigger than S2: 140mm x 215mm x 32mm, that is why there are 32 aluminum plates, not 31 :)
The heat dissipating area is ~1376sq.cm. Despite larger dimensions, the cooler gained only a little bit of additional weight: it weighs 290g.