Winding up the description of the cooler design I would like to list its technical specifications according to the manufacturer.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 85 x 112 x 125mm;
- Base, heatpipes and fins material: pure copper;
- Weight: 530g;
- Dissipation area: 3.698sq.cm;
- Fan size: 92 x 25mm;
- Fan operating voltage: 5-12V;
- Current: 0.35A;
- Maximum power consumption: 4.2W;
- Fan rotation speed: 1350-2600rpm +/-10%;
- Noise level: 18~27.5dB +/-10%.
Zalman CNPS9500 LED cooler is surprisingly small and light for a solution like that. It is much smaller than Zalman CNPS7700Cu due to smaller fan diameter. Our hero will compete against the CNPS7700Cu in our today’s tests.
Although, I have to point out that the newcomer is taller than the 7700Cu model: