Gigabyte V-Power (GH-UDUP21-VC)
Gigabyte Company doesn’t specialize in PC component cooling. However, they are offering a number of solutions for CPU and graphics card cooling at this time. Today we are going to talk about a new VGA cooler - Gigabyte V-Power.
Package and Accessories
The cooler is shipped in a small flat box with a transparent window in the front and a smaller window in the back of the box:
The box contains extensive details about the cooler features in 11 languages and the list of its specifications:
The accessories bundle is quite large, take a look:
It includes the following components:
- Two metal brackets for the case rear panel;
- Fan rotation speed wheel (switch);
- Power cable;
- Double-sided sticky tape for the controller;
- Fan rotation speed controller;
- Air-flow directing panel;
- A set of aluminum heatsinks for the BGS graphics memory;
- A set of crews, washers and pads for the heatsinks;
- Detailed user’s installation manual in 11 languages.
And now it is time to meet Gigabyte V-Power in the flesh.