Articles: Graphics
 

Bookmark and Share

(1) 
Pages: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 ]

Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx

The graphics cards from MSI and VTX3D are faster than the reference AMD Radeon HD 6970 by 4-7% in this game, too. CrossFireX technology isn’t very efficient here, adding 21 to 56% to the performance of the single card.

Metro 2033: The Last Refuge

The gap between the pre-overclocked and reference Radeon HD 6970s is very narrow even in such a resource-consuming game as Metro 2033. CrossFireX technology is more efficient here than in Borderlands, boosting the average frame rate by 71-90%.

Just Cause 2

CrossFireX gets even more efficient in Just Cause 2, providing a performance boost of 92-96%! The gap between the pre-overclocked cards from MSI and VTX3D on one side and the reference Radeon HD 6970 on the other is no larger than 4%, which means a mere 1 or 2 frames per second.

Aliens vs. Predator (2010)

The MSI and VTX3D cards again have but a very small advantage over the reference card from AMD. More interestingly, CrossFireX technology allows the tandem to beat the single card by over 100%!

 
Pages: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 ]

Discussion

Comments currently: 1
Discussion started: 06/13/11 03:19:08 AM
Latest comment: 06/23/11 01:23:32 AM

View comments

Add your Comment