Package and Accessories
abit Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI mainboard is sold in a vertical box with a convenient carry-handle. Strict and stylish design of the box front makes a much more favorable impression than all sorts of monster creatures, spacecrafts and barely dressed warrior ladies that have invaded mainboard and graphics card boxes lately. The photo on the reverse side of the box illustrates the main features of the product.
There is a thick carton box beneath the thin colorful cover. The abit Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI mainboard is inside that second box under transparent plastic cover. It sits on another smaller box with two sections where all accessories are neatly arranged.
The mainboard accessories bundle includes:
- CD disk with drivers;
- User’s manual;
- One IDE cable;
- One FDD cable;
- Four SATA cables with locks for more secure connection;
- I/O Bracket for the rear panel;
- The retention rear panel bracket for two graphics cards;
- SLI Bridge;
- A sticker with mainboard connectors and ports description;
- A flyer with a few words from Jonathan Wendel aka Fatal1ty