Packaging and Accessories
The product box is designed in ASRock’s traditional style. It has a carry handle and the front flap covers a large window through which you can take a look at the mainboard.
A picture of the Z77 Extreme11, its key features and specifications are printed on the flap and on the back of the box.
Although the box is designed in a standard way, its size is larger than usual. First of all, the mainboard itself is of the E-ATX size. Its length of 305 millimeters complies with the ATX form-factor but its width has been increased to 267 millimeters. The mainboard is protected by a soft foam frame which makes the packaging larger, too. There are two smaller boxes inside the main one: for the Z77 Extreme11 itself and for its numerous accessories:
- Eight Serial ATA cables with metal connector locks, half with L-shaped locks and another half – with straight ones;
- Two power adapters for SATA devices;
- A hard bridge for 2-Way Nvidia SLI graphics configurations;
- A hard bridge for 3-Way Nvidia SLI graphics configurations;
- ASRock Wi-SB Box module with two antennas, two USB 3.0 ports, two slots for 2.5” drives and a set of retention screws;
- I/O Shield for the back panel;
- A brochure about the functionality of mainboard BIOS and accompanying software;
- User manual in multiple languages;
- DVD disk with software and drivers.