Packaging and Accessories
The box with the ASRock Z77 Extreme3 looks exactly the same as that of ASRock Z77 Extreme4. It is just as small and narrow as the other one.
There is a mainboard photo on the back of the box alongside with a brief list of the mainboard specifications, supported functions, technologies and peculiarities.
Inside the box the board is protected with a traditional anti-static pouch and a thick frame made of soft porous material. The bundled accessories are separated from the board with a sheet of thick cardboard:
- Two Serial ATA cables with metal connector locks, one with an L-shaped lock and another with two straight ones;
- A bridge for Nvidia SLI graphics configurations;
- I/O Shield for the back panel;
- A brochure about the functionality of mainboard BIOS and accompanying software;
- User manual in multiple languages;
- DVD disk with software and drivers.
As you can see, ASRock Z77 Extreme3 and ASRock Z77 Extreme4 have identical packaging and accessories.