Packaging and Accessories
The P8Z77-V LK is shipped in a conventionally designed box that's slimmer than usual. We told you in our ASUS P8Z77-V LX review how it is done. They just use an original way of packing, placing the few accessories above the mainboard in a kind of envelope. There are only user manuals and an I/O shield below the mainboard. As a result, the box is smaller without any detriment to the product or its accessories.
There are actually very few accessories inside. Compared to the junior model of the same series, the P8Z77-V LK has an additional bridge for connecting graphics cards. Here’s the full list:
- Two Serial ATA cables with metal L-shaped connector locks specifically designed for SATA 6 Gbps devices (with white inserts in the connectors);
- A flexible bridge for two-way Nvidia SLI graphics configurations;
- I/O Shield for the back panel;
- User manual;
- A brief assembly guide with instructions in several languages;
- DVD disk with software and drivers;
- “Powered by Asus” sticker for the system case.