Package and Accessories
Asus P9X79 Deluxe is shipped in a box of standard size. The front flip cover can be opened to reveal the mainboard through a large cut-out window and list its selected features with brief descriptions on the back of the cover. The story of the mainboard features continues on the back of the box alongside with a photo of the board and its technical specifications.
The mainboard is wrapped in an antistatic plastic bag and sits in an individual cardboard section with all the bundled accessories beneath it. The bundle includes the following:
- Eight SATA cables with L-shaped metal connector locks, two pairs designed for SATA 6 Gbps devices (with white inserts on the connectors);
- A flexible bridge for two-way Nvidia SLI graphics configurations;
- A hard bridge for three-way Nvidia SLI graphics configurations;
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 3.0 module;
- Wi-Fi antenna;
- I/O Shield for the back panel;
- “Asus Q-Connector” set including adapters for easy connection of the system case front panel buttons and indicators and a USB 2.0 port;
- User manual;
- 5-year warranty information sheet in multiple languages;
- Reliability certificate indicating the components testing procedures;
- DVD disk with software and drivers;
- “Powered by Asus” sticker for the system case.