Packaging and Accessories
Contrary to our expectations, the ASUS Z87-Deluxe is shipped in a standard-sized box. As is often the case with top-end products, the front of the box can be flipped back, providing a view of the mainboard through a large window. You can see the product’s model name and logotypes on the front flap. Below it and on the back of the box there is a picture of the mainboard, a list of its specifications, and a description of certain features.
The mainboard resides on a kind of cardboard tray. The following accessories can be found below it:
- Six Serial ATA cables with metal connector locks. Three cables have L-shaped connectors and three have straight connectors. All cables are specifically designed for SATA 6 Gbps devices (with white inserts in the connectors);
- A flexible bridge for two-way Nvidia SLI graphics configurations;
- Stylish Wi-Fi folding antenna;
- I/O Shield for the back panel;
- “Asus Q-Connector” kit including adapters for easy connection of the system case front panel buttons and indicators and a USB 2.0 port;
- User manual;
- Informational brochures about “Wi-Fi GO!” and “Dual Intelligent Processors 4”;
- DVD disk with software and drivers;
- “Powered by Asus” sticker for the system case.