Packaging and Accessories
The EVGA H55 comes in an unpretentiously designed box. Besides the logotypes of supported CPUs, there is an Nvidia PhysX Ready badge on the front side. EVGA does not mention openly that its mainboards support AMD’s graphics technologies.
You can see the same logotypes on the back of the box. There is also a photo of the mainboard and a list of its specs and accessories there.
The components are all sealed in antistatic bags and the accessories bundle is in fact somewhat richer than the bundle you usually find included with H57/55-based mainboards. With the mainboard you get:
- Two SATA cables with metal connectors on one end;
- Power adapter for two SATA devices;
- An additional bracket with two USB and one IEEE1394 (FireWire) port;
- I/O Shield for the mainboard back panel;
- A poster with assembly instructions in several languages (VisualGuide);
- User manual;
- CD disk with software and drivers.