Package and Accessories
The front side of EVGA nForce 750i SLI FTW mainboard box traditionally bears the product model name, company name and the key features of the board:
The reverse of the box is decorated with a mainboard photo, technical specifications, warranty information and basic info on SLI-configurations.
The box is unusually large, it is almost square, and not rectangular like the traditional mainboard boxes. The box is made of thin cardboard and holds its shape securely thanks to plastic casing. It opens like a book and is shaped for this specific mainboard. Inside the casing dents you can find all bundled accessories:
- Round IDE and FDD cables;
- Four Serial ATA cables;
- SATA power adapters;
- Bracket with four additional USB 2.0 ports;
- Bracket with an IEEE1394 port;
- SLI bridge;
- I/O Shield for the case rear panel;
- Brief installation guide;
- CD disk with drivers and utilities;
- Two system case stickers.