Package and Accessories
Foxconn ELA mainboard comes in a slightly bigger box that most regular mainboards:
The mainboard belongs to the Digital Life series that is why the box design features traditional theme (multimedia and gaming) and colors (yellow and orange) for this series. The box has a flip-open front cover that lists the peculiarities of Foxconn ELA mainboard. The Foxconn ELA features are also provided on the back of the box. Besides, there is a large photo of the board there, too:
Inside the box there is a smaller box with the following accessories:
- FDD and PATA cables with Foxconn logos;
- Three Serial ATA cables and three power adapters for SATA devices;
- Additional bracket with two USB 2.0 and one IEEE 1394 ports;
- I/O Shield for the case rear panel;
- Informational poster with brief assembly instructions;
- User’s manual;
- Floppy disk with Intel RAID/AHCI drivers;
- CD-disk with software and drivers.
Besides the drivers necessary for the board to work, the disk contains the following applications and utilities: Adobe Reader 7.0.7, DirectX9, FoxDMI, FoxLogo, FoxOne, LiveUpdate and pretty old version of Norton Internet Security 2006.
Foxconn ELA mainboard is not just lying in the box. For additional protection it is packed into another box made of thick cardboard.