Package and Accessories
It is pretty hard to find anything new about the packaging and accessories that come with the Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H mainboard. Gigabyte offers us a typical bundle in a traditional packaging. The box is white and is generously decorated with numerous colorful logotypes. There is a small photograph of the mainboard on the back and a detailed description of all features that make this product truly unique.
Inside the box you find (besides the mainboard):
- Four SATA cables with metal connector locks, two with L-shaped locks and another two with straight ones;
- I/O Shield for the back panel;
- User manual;
- A booklet with brief assembly instructions in 10 languages;
- DVD disk with software and drivers;
- “Dolby Home Theater” and “Gigabyte” logo stickers for the system case.