Packaging and Accessories
It is no wonder that MSI uses a different style of packaging for its new gaming series, but the overall design principles have remained the same. We see the product’s model name and logos on the front of the box. On the back, there is a list of specifications and descriptions of certain features and capabilities illustrated with photographs and diagrams.
The mainboard is additionally protected with an antistatic pack. Separated with a sheet of cardboard, the following accessories can be found below it:
- Four Serial ATA cables with metal connector locks, half with L-shaped locks and another half - with straight ones;
- A flexible bridge for 2-way Nvidia SLI graphics configurations;
- I/O Shield for the back panel;
- “M-Connector” block including modules for easy connection of the system case front panel buttons, indicators and audio;
- “V-Check Cable” adapter set for manual voltage monitoring with a voltmeter;
- User manual;
- A booklet on proprietary software;
- A booklet with brief assembly instructions;
- System case sticker with Micro-Star gaming mainboard series logo;
- “I’m not here” and “I’m sorry busy gaming” door tags;
- DVD disk with software and drivers.
Compared to its non-gaming cousin, the new mainboard has the same accessories plus a self-adhesive gaming series badge and a dual-sided door tag.