Memory Market Overview: April 2004[04/21/2004 12:02 PM | Memory]
by Anna Filatova
Memory market seems to have gone crazy this month. Prices are jumping up and down, the competition in the field of high-speed memory modules became really tense. Besides, DDR2 is about to come out. Read more about the memory news in our monthly coverage!
Add your Comment
Enter your username and e-mail address. Password will be sent to you.
Latest materials in Memory section
- What is the best memory for Haswell? From DDR3-1333 to DDR3-2933: performance scaling test
- 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR3 SDRAM Memory Kits from G.Skill Review
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP and Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Review
- Corsair Dominator Platinum Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Review
- GeIL EVO Veloce Dual-Channel DDR3 SDRAM Kits Roundup