Memory Market Overview: January 2004[01/19/2004 11:09 PM | Memory]
by Anna Filatova
December is traditionally a boring month if you’ve got nothing else but to watch for the rise and fall of PC memory prices. There is also no need to be preparing for January as it has never been the hottest month of the year as far as the sales go. Find out what was hot in December and what will be hot in January in our monthly memory market coverage!
Add your Comment
Enter your username and e-mail address. Password will be sent to you.
Latest materials in Memory section
- 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR3 SDRAM Memory Kits from G.Skill Review
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP and Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Review
- Corsair Dominator Platinum Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Review
- GeIL EVO Veloce Dual-Channel DDR3 SDRAM Kits Roundup
- Kingston 8 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 SDRAM Kits Roundup