Memory Market Overview: March 2004[03/15/2004 02:11 AM | Memory]
by Anna Filatova
Overall, February was an example of the slow beginning of the year with a low demand. The prices may have fallen lower, if the memory makers hadn’t switched to demand-enjoying flash and started playing with DDR2. More news on the memory market as usual in our monthly coverage!
Discussion started: 05/09/04 08:15:49 PM
Latest comment: 06/11/04 02:09:50 AM
Add your Comment
Enter your username and e-mail address. Password will be sent to you.
Latest materials in Memory section
- What is the best memory for Haswell? From DDR3-1333 to DDR3-2933: performance scaling test
- 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR3 SDRAM Memory Kits from G.Skill Review
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP and Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Review
- Corsair Dominator Platinum Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Review
- GeIL EVO Veloce Dual-Channel DDR3 SDRAM Kits Roundup