The joint team of designers and engineers from Acer and Ferrari who created the Ferrari 4005WLMi notebook did well to convey the atmosphere of Formula One racing. The technical characteristics of the new computer match well its stylish appearance and proud name. It is in fact among the fastest and most powerful notebooks of today. A unique product in design and materials, the Ferrari notebook is not just a computer, but an expensive accessory of a stylish and successful person.
Like any premium model, the notebook boasts high performance, wide communicational capabilities, and superb functionality with all sorts of connectors, ports and interfaces you may want to have. You can perform any task on it, but get ready to be always in the focus of attention as this machine will certainly attract other people’s amazed stares. The single drawback of this model is its high price, but it would be ridiculous for a Ferrari to be cheap, don’t you think?
The new Formula One season has already begun – is it not a good reason to for new high-speed creations from the two renowned brands to appear? We’re waiting for them!
- Superb exterior design
- Excellent performance
- Handy keyboard and a “widened” touchpad
- Rather long battery life considering the configuration
- High-resolution widescreen display
- Bluetooth module and a mouse with this interface
- A lot of I/O ports and connectors which are placed around the case in a convenient manner
- Quiet operation and low heat dissipation
- High price
- There might have been more accessories (for example, a transportation bag)
- The notebook’s lid needs to be cleaned often
- The line audio output isn’t placed conveniently