The F9E is not a leader of its market sector, yet it is quite competitive among the alternatives. Unfortunately, the reduced size of the screen is not accompanied with reduced weight and dimensions. The F9E is comparable to the Toshiba Satellite U300-111 in these parameters although the latter has a 13.3-inch display. On the other hand, the F9E is somewhat cheaper.
What is good about the F9E, it offers a HDMI connector for modern TV-sets and monitors (via a HDMI-DVI adapter) and a full-featured keyboard (as opposed to the mentioned notebook from Toshiba which lacks the rightmost column of buttons).
- Modern exterior design
- Low temperature of the case
- Long battery life
- Wide wireless opportunities
- Optional fingerprint scanner and 3G/3.5G modem
- Integrated 1.3-megapixel web-camera
- Reasonable price
- Glossy coating of the display
- High weight but small screen diagonal
- USB ports are too close to each other on the back panel