- TV: This opens up the TV channels panel with appropriate buttons and submenus. It allows setting up, viewing and recording selected TV channels as well as reproducing and sorting records by name or date.
- Video: This button opens up a window with settings pertaining to video clips and their playback.
- DVD/VCD: With this control panel chosen, you can start to watch DVD or VCD discs as well as to choose their settings (select the language of the movie and the subtitles, configure the speakers and so on).
- DV: Here you can view videos from your digital camcorder.
- Settings: Opens the control panel that allows configuring each of the Theater’s modes.
Of course, we made a check of the inbuilt TV-tuner. So, we attached the antenna cable to the appropriate connector and launched the application for watching TV. Auto-scanning revealed almost all the channels we could have had with the antenna attached to an ordinary TV-set. The image quality was good, but it depends on the antenna’s reception quality. Besides that, the ASUS Mobile Theater supports scheduled recording and frame capturing. The enclosed remote control is another convenience for watching TV.