Michael Dell must be pleased with his engineers and designers who have succeeded in creating one of the first mobile workstations capable of running resource-consuming professional 3D applications. The Dell Precision M90 is a perfect tool for people who work in such areas as digital animation, special effects, video editing, CAD and modeling. Thanks to the new Quadro FX series of graphics solutions from Nvidia, the notebook has got very close to its desktop counterparts in performance.
Dell Precision M90 notebooks on the Napa Refresh platform have come out by now, so they deliver even more performance. Moreover, Dell offers you to adjust the configuration of your Precision M90 according to your particular needs. This should make your shopping choice much easier.
- Modern exterior design
- Super-high performance, especially in graphics-heavy applications
- An abundance of wireless and wired interfaces
- No mirror reflections on the screen
- High-resolution widescreen display
- A block of multimedia buttons
- Battery charge indicator
- Good audio subsystem
- Affordable price
- Scanty accessories
- Inconvenient keyboard
- Too densely placed USB ports