The specifications of the Iwill ZPC list the following:
- Support of Intel Pentium 4 processors with a frequency up to 2.53GHz (!);
- 400/533FSB support;
- One DDR200/DDR266 memory slot;
- Intel Extreme Graphics integrated graphics core;
- Integrated 10/100Mbit/s Ethernet;
- USB 2.0 support;
- FireWire (IEEE 1394) support;
- Integrated AC’97 audio;
- 90W PSU (external);
- 263x184x54mm dimensions;
- 1.95kg weight (without the PSU, cooler, HDD and CD-ROM drive);
- 2.75kg weight (with the PSU, cooler, HDD and CD-ROM drive).
I guess you appreciate the dimensions, weight and claimed power consumption.
It’s impossible to install any add-on device into the ZPC, but everything necessary seems to be already enclosed. The back panel carries the following connectors: 2 PS/2, COM, VGA, network, 2 USB, audio output ports and microphone input jack.
The front panel once again has both audio connectors, and also two USB and two IEEE 1394 ports, which is very convenient.
In fact, you have everything necessary for work, save for a modem and a TV-out. The first problem is solved by using an external modem. As for the TV-out, you cannot do anything about its absence, so be ready to put up with this…
That’s about all concerning the exterior; let’s get to the most exciting part now.