The EAX console is a repository of all audio surround settings, supported by the sound card. We’ve got five pages here:
- Effects: to enable and edit audio surround effects that you can later use with musical compositions;
- Karaoke: new to the software bundle from Creative. Playing with the sliders, you can eliminate the singer’s voice in CD tracks, MP3, WMA and WAV files;
- CMSS 3D: the Creative Multi Speaker Surround 3D feature includes three ways for enhancing stereo signal when you use a multi-channel speaker system or headphones;
- CMSS: it is standard 3D-upmixing, well suited for MP3, WMA and other stereophonic file formats;
- CMSS 2: ideal for sound playback in DVD-movies;
- Stereo Surround: stereo signal is played by each pair of speakers of a multi-channel system.
- Clean-Up: This feature helps to remove undesired noise in the played composition.
- Time Scaling: You can speed up or slow down the playback without changing the pitch (works with the MediaSource Player only).
This is the standard skin of the MediaSource Player
As you see, there are enough skins for the Creative MediaPlayer to satisfy anyone’s taste.