Specifications and Package
TerraTec Aureon 7.1 Space
* For 8-channel playback use Windows XP. Other operation systems support only 6 channels.
To play at 192kHz use Windows XP with SP1.
- Installation CD with third-party software;
- Optical cable (1.0m);
- Brief installation guide.
Aureon 7.1 Space from the German TerraTec Company belongs to the new generation of eight-channel audio cards. This audio card allows digital recording with 24bit / 96kHz and playback with 24bit / 192kHz parameters at a low signal-to-noise ratio (-100dB). The card’s hardware components are all excellently chosen and provide a professional quality of sound. Here are the main features of Aureon 7.1 Space:
- Audio playback in 24bit/192kHz mode;
- Playback and recording in 24bit/96kHz mode;
- Sound output onto 7.1 acoustic systems;
- Two optical and six external analog connectors;
- 3D sound positioning algorithms supported: A3D, EAX and Sensaura;
- Signal/noise ratio (SNR) below 100dB.
Minimum system requirements
- Intel Pentium III or AMD K6 500 CPU or better;
- 64MB RAM;
- 50MB free disk space;
- Headphones or active loudspeaker system;