The Best CPU Maker: Intel
For three years in a row AMD was winning the Best CPU Maker title. But over the past few years the situation has changed dramatically in Intel’s favor. 81% of our readers voted for Intel. And no wonder, the performance numbers speak for themselves.
Will AMD turn things around in 2008? I guess we will have to wait and see.
Intel processor reviews in 2007:
- Celeron E1200: Dual-Core Processor Almost for Free
- Meet Intel Wolfdale: Core 2 Duo E8500, E8400 and E8200 Processors Review
- Second Iteration of Core Micro-Architecture: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650
- Multi-Core Confrontation: Core 2 Quad Q6600 vs. Core 2 Duo E6850
- Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850: Four Cores at Three Gigahertz
- New Member In Core 2 Duo Processor Family: Introducing CPUs with 1333MHz Bus
- New Budget Dual-Core CPUs: Intel Pentium E2160 and Pentium E2140
- Intel V8 Eight-Core Platform Preview
- Core Micro-Architecture Comes to Celeron Processors: Conroe-L Preview
- Core 2 Duo E6420, E6320 and E4400 Plus Another 15 Sub-$200 Dual-Core Processors
- Cheaper Core Micro-Architecture: Core 2 Duo E4300 CPU Review