Blu-Ray Players: for $59 - $99
Blu-ray technology has not yet become mainstream, but it is definitely on track to. As a consequence for manufacturer, nobody is truly astonished by Blu-ray anymore; and as a result for the consumer, there are numerous Blu-ray disc players available on Black Friday for less than $100.
Here is a just a short list of inexpensive Blu-ray players that one may find in various stores on Black Friday:
- Toshiba BDX1100 Blu-ray disc player for $59.99 at Best Buy
- Magnavox MBP51230/F7 Wi-Fi Blu-ray player with $10 free Vudu movie credits for $69 at Wal-Mart
- LG Wi-Fi-ready Blu-ray disc player w/ $10 Vudu credit for $94.00 at Wal-Mart
- Sony Blu-ray disc player for $94.00 at Wal-Mart
- Sony BDP-S370 Wi-Fi ready Blu-ray disc player for $99.00 at Target
- Sony BDP-S370 Wi-Fi ready Blu-ray disc player for $99.00 at Sears
- LG 10x internal Blu-ray writer for PC for $99.99 at Best Buy
Blu-ray disc players at below $100 price-point are not something extraordinary. The first such devices showed up Black Friday 2009 and it was predictable that this year manufacturers will start to sell Blu-ray profile 2.0 devices at a discount.
Since everyone in the consumer electronics industry is interested in adoption of Blu-ray standard, inexpensive Blu-ray players should be available all the time. This means that it hardly makes sense to rush to Best Buy or Target on Black Friday: the Toshiba BDX1100 Blu-ray disc player costs $79 on Amazon, whereas Sony BDP-S370 is available for $99 from CompUSA, CircuitCity, TigerDirect and many others.