Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Small but Stylish: SONY VAIO VGN-T2XRP-S Notebook Review

Started by: Kosh | Date 11/26/05 10:55:57 AM
Comments: 29 | Last Comment:  08/28/06 08:55:12 AM

[1-3]

But AFAIK Vaio series "T" is not available now, because now there is a new "TX" series
Or am I in an error?
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 11/26/05 10:55:57 AM]

Oh man, do you guys has any knowledge on notebook? This is a notebook intended for business market which required ultra high portability and battery life. It is completely non-sense for you to benchmark it in 3D games!

BTW, at the moment only Fujitsu and Sony manufacturer sub slim notebook at this size. And the Fujitsu one is still powered my i855GM. Sony's i915GMS is already today highest performance graphic accelerator for ultra portable notebook PC!

I wonder if anyone would fire up 3D games under ultra light notebook PC!
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 11/27/05 12:53:20 AM]

To be honest if I had a choice between a Sony or a Fujitsu I would choose a Fujitsu. You never know what kind of spyware the Sony might have preinstalled.

If the whole Sony Music CD fiasco doesn't scare you, the fact that they are proposing that they should be able to disable remotely Blu-Ray players if they are modified in any way (like multi-region DVD players are) should. Here's the article:

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000737057152/
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 11/29/05 05:23:45 AM]

[1-3]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment