Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Interview with PDP Systems/Patriot Memory: Memory for the Masses from 1985 until Today

Started by: TA152H | Date 04/07/06 10:06:30 PM
Comments: 21 | Last Comment:  08/28/06 10:44:13 AM

[1-1]

I couldn't imagine a more boring interview than with someone that makes memory sticks, but it's 1:00 AM and I need something to put me to sleep, so I read it.

It's shockingly interesting about a subject I really don't care about. Excellent job on the article. Paul Jones is a very interesting person, from the perspective of being lucid, open and void of any false bravado. He is very likeable, and while I am pretty indifferent to memory brands (outside of the actual maker of the chips, like Micron and Samsung), his candor has made me much more likely to buy Patriot brand in the future.

As I mentioned, I really enjoyed reading this, and that is strange because I don't care about the subject matter. It was very well done, and I learned quite a bit from it. Good job.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 04/07/06 10:06:30 PM]

[1-1]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment