Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
PowerColor X1900 XT Graphics Card Review

Started by: Exsomnis | Date 05/04/06 04:11:54 PM
Comments: 27 | Last Comment:  10/23/06 10:00:04 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-2]

"We didn’t test this game with turned-on FSAA because its HDR support is disabled in this case even on ATI’s Radeon X1000 cards and the visuals quality degenerates dramatically."

Maybe you should've installed the Chuck hotfix. *Rolleyes.*
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/04/06 04:11:54 PM]
- collapse thread

I play oblivion with HDR+4*AA+8*AF and its beautiful, respect to chuck for making that patch
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/05/06 05:34:09 AM]

Ok this has been driving me crazy for months. You CANNOT change the Af settings for Doom3/Quake4 by using the global driver settings in the Nvidia control panel. The game overides any driver settings. If you look at the profile for Doom3/Quake4 they are set to "application-controlled" and that CANNOT be unchecked. The ONLY WAYS to change the AF settings is to do a config change or rename the file(Doom4 for example) and thenmake a new profile for the game. I have proved this a million times to people. If you take screenshots doing it your way(global settings) you will see NO difference between 0,2,4,8 or 16. Doing it the way I said you will notice the each AF setting WILL make a visual change in the game. Please dont argue. Instead take a few minutes to test it yourself. You guys are the supposed to be the experts not me.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/05/06 08:11:57 AM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment