Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Intel Core Duo Overclocking Experience

Started by: Hobo | Date 05/18/06 09:42:41 AM
Comments: 47 | Last Comment:  02/17/07 08:57:36 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-6]

I doubt Intel is going to win back most consumers with Conroe or anything else. Yeah, they may win over the sheep who have no clue, but I doubt any of Intel's products will out-perform the equivalent AMD product.

I'm aware that Intel is hoping the media will hype their products and spread the Intel gospel, but reality has a strange way of proving Intel is a shame and their products inferior.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/18/06 09:42:41 AM]
- collapse thread

You just read the article, right?
You can read numbers, right?

Do post your comments once AM2/Core2 Duo are BOTH out in the market. Reality has a strange way of sending cynical fanboys back inside their caves.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/18/06 10:07:16 AM]

Homo,

Your remarks come off as insane. The mobile line from Intel is already better and the Conroe is substantially improved over the existing products. They should rename the Athlon 64 to the Ass-raped 64 to better educate customers and depict their product in an accurate way.

AMD has no hope, none, of matching Intel products in the near term. Their incompetence still has them using the K7 architecture they been using for nearly a decade. They need a new processor, and they need to get rid of that jackass Hector Ruiz who has been the chief architect of this disaster that is befalling AMD. There is no excuse to still be using a K7 derivative processor so many years after its release. That's a failure in leadership, and they are going to get buried now because of it.

AMD will be lucky to even survive what is about to happen, unless they greatly cut their costs and sell obsolete fabs like Fab 30. The K9 needed to be out by now and it is nowhere in sight.

They are soooooooooooooo screwed.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/18/06 10:59:03 AM]

Where have you been the last months?
Even the NetBurst CPUs, the last CPUs on this world to ever do that, have already matched Athlons IN GAMING, their only fortress they have so what in the heck of this world makes you think AMD does even know what to do now?

Read TA152H´s post, he pretty much described how irreversably (spelling? not sure) screwed they are...
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/18/06 12:09:54 PM]

I think it is obvious that a dual core can compete more and actually beat the FX-60, which is a single core. No?
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/19/06 03:18:27 AM]

You ignorant dumbass!, goddamnit i get so angry when i se you stupid intel Fanboys post you're meaningless thoughts, JESUS!

First off all, i'm buying AMD AM2 you know why? cause of intels size, and i dont care how much better the conroe is going to be, now you may call me an ignorant fanboy who has no brain, but it is actually because my brain is able to think better than you'res inferior one :P, what will happen if intel become the only one on the market?
1 they will release af 65Bit CPU because the need to sell a totally new CPU for twice the money.
2 you're not going to get a better CPU they just find a way to make you upgrade everytime the need money.
Then it is you who should be called ass-raped!

what will happen if you support AMD even though they have an inferior product ATM?
1 AMD will use the money to develope a new and competetive CPU, because they now very well that if they are to far behind to long they will loose costumers

prove me wrong ^o).. it's been seen before. Call me a fanboy because that is what i am, i might not be the day AMD gets to be the same "size" as intel ;).

and the P8 "conroe" is based on a Architecture older than the K7 (P6, or Pentium 3)

and for the test, i think it's ok, would like to see them compare equal clock CPU's
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/19/06 04:45:02 AM]

Intel will have the performance crown till '07, that's obvious.

That makes like 6 months after release (conroe). Yonah for desktops is too exotic and problematic now.

AMD has a nice chip cooking. The K8L architecture (Not K9, since K9 is basically dual core K8) will be released in early '07 (or maybe even late '06).

K8L is based off K8, but every bit seems to have been changed. From what I've read, it seems these chips is going to blow the current A64 away, and will be more than a worthy oponent to Core Duo 2, will probably take the performance crown again.

6 months in the performance lead is nothing. Intel was 2 years in the back of the pack, yet they didn't go broke. Most people think everyone in the world will go out and buy CD2 once it comes out (maybe OCers in the forums do, but that only makes
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/19/06 07:56:57 AM]

To the stuuuupid fuck baging AMD's K8...K8 has DESTROYED Intel for the past 2-3 years you ignorant fucking hick! You are obviously getting simultaneously raped by your dad while getting a courtesy reach around from your mum to think there is ANY inherent elements of obselence in that design. Netburst, now there's a bastard half breed mutant piece of shit for you. Anyone like your chips hot?
Kudos to Intel for a good mobile chip, but when AMD goes AM2 and 65nm, the ball will be firmly back in their court.
PS. Fuck you TA152H, go get a creampie from your family you asshole!
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/21/06 05:17:34 PM]
- collapse thread

You're a low life faggot, and you have no clue.

The only balls you know about are the ones that hit your butt, you servile faggot.

You have no clue about CPU design, and you're idea of sex would be considered illegal in this part of the country, you in-bred dipshit.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/21/06 08:05:27 PM]

I wish I had some evidence of your paedophilic man love for your father, but you keep swallowing the evidence you stupid stupid fuck. To support Intel over AMD your metal retardation is only bettered by your ability to suck on 4 pairs of men's balls simultaneously. You would have to honestly be one of the dumbest fucks alive to support Netburst, if I were you go walk your fat ass in front of a bus. But then you would miss out on spit roast Saturday when your brother and dad play cards on your back while you inhale their swollen glands.

Your comments highlight you complete ignorance for the CPU industry, you really must be some 16 year old chump living is some shit hole country, using this awesome P4 which is still outperformed by a AMD cpu which has 30% less MHz and uses 50% less power.

I believe your mum wants you to report to the bedroom now as she loooooongs for another inbred brother! Enjoy
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/22/06 04:55:19 PM]

[1-6]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment