Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Professional Gaming Mice: Razer DeathAdder vs. Microsoft Habu

Started by: MonkRX | Date 04/05/07 10:06:41 PM
Comments: 13 | Last Comment:  12/25/07 08:52:46 PM

[1-1]

I've had 2 of the old Razor Boomslang 2000's and personally I won't getting another Razor product (I replaced the first because the mouse wheel detached from the plastic inner core and wouldn't work).

Thats not my reason why I won't buy another Razor mouse, I ended up with a lot of pain in hand and I mean a lot where I couldn't even hold things with out pain. I believe this happened because as the buttons aged they got harder and harder to press making me use more force and from the look of the Deathadder it may have a similar problem.

I've got a Logitech MX1000 now and its the best mouse I've ever had, it fits my hand much better than any other I've owned so in extended gaming periods my hand rests on the mouse rather than having to hold it over it resulting in less fatigue and more importantly no pain. Plus the MX1000 is cordless no cable to get in the way on my messy desk and it has a very low wake up period, but if your gaming then it shouldn't shutdown anyway.

Personally I'm not worried about having perfect tracking in a mouse, I'd rather have one that feels good in the hand especially after a few hours of use.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 04/06/07 07:29:07 AM]

[1-1]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment