Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
A True American: Dell Latitude D620 Notebook Review

Started by: Mr. BonBon | Date 12/07/07 12:51:15 PM
Comments: 19 | Last Comment:  08/06/13 03:26:44 PM

[1-4]

Did you forget to post this review LAST YEAR? The D620 was replaced by the D630 in May 2007, so even a review of the D630 would be late.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 12/09/07 12:20:22 PM]

Can we stop with the D620 was replaced by the D630 comments? I think it's quite well known by now. I'd like to thank the author for the review.

I do believe one important factor in this review was left out, that being the review of the internals of the laptop. That's pretty much a standard with any hardware review. After working extensively on Latitude laptops at my work and comparing them to other OEMs and models I'd say that the Latitudes are always very easy to work inside and components are always well placed.

I've replaced many motherboards in laptops over the years but Latitude motherboards are just so much easier to get in and out. So thanks for looking at this business level laptop instead of those ultimate gamer laptops that nobody will ever really buy nor own.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 12/12/07 05:31:09 AM]

The laptop is cool. I purchase a new from dell. However, The battery of running time is too low. I bought new one from http://www.batterygoshop....latitude-d620-battery.htm . Does any have this problem?
0 0 [Posted by: batteryfast  | Date: 12/30/08 05:49:18 PM]

I got two supposedly identical Acer 4710 motherboards, same chipset as above, working with identical specs, however, one runs with max 2GB, the others with 4GB, what's up with this issue??
0 0 [Posted by: William Schwenke  | Date: 08/06/13 03:26:44 PM]

[1-4]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment