Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
The Best of 2007: X-bit Labs Reader’s Choice Awards

Started by: Mr. BonBon | Date 01/24/08 07:49:51 AM
Comments: 14 | Last Comment:  02/19/08 08:29:29 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-2]

What happened to Muskin, PC Power and Cooling, Apack[ZeroTherm], and a dozen or so other brands you idiots forgot to add the lists?

Yes Im mad, Mushkin and PCP&P are two of the best companies in the buisness, and Apack has some of the best HSF's around right now. Biostar and Foxconn are both coming up quickly. Wintec makes some great budget ram with ungodly price/performance levels. But no, you have to be sheep to which ever companies send you the most stuff or pay you with ipods to put them in. X-bit labs, you disgust me.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 01/24/08 08:57:37 AM]

Microsoft is worst console maker than sony, to me sony is in second the 360 is a piece of crap console the only thing that keep it in competition is games and is ending because the ps3 is getting almost the same games and there is no ring of death.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 01/24/08 10:55:34 AM]
- collapse thread

how reliable is that information?! i myself cleared cookies to see the reliability of these polls, and guess what?! i re-did my votes twice

- there is no login page so 1 vote per 1 user
- there is no ip restriction
- there is nothing

an AMD fanboy can just refresh the page to say "look amd got 24, it is not that much of a crap as you intel lovers claim"

Asus bested gigabyte by more than double?! that's just bull crap, i don't remember asus getting this popular with their recent motherboard prices compared to competitors

anyway, it is always fun to watch, but also useless to follow.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 01/25/08 05:45:32 AM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment