Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
New Shining CPU Cooler: Gigabyte G-Power II Pro Review

Started by: DCasey | Date 01/28/08 07:15:57 PM
Comments: 10 | Last Comment:  08/05/08 10:12:56 PM

[1-2]

I can not find this anywhere (Newegg/CompUSA/ZipZoomFly/XPCGear/Pricewatch). Gigabyte says its available now. Stumped. Any clues?

Also, how well is this thing going to fit in a ASUS Crosshair and NOT bump up against the Northbridge heat pipes OR block the memory banks? I have been playing HE*L trying to find a performance fan-based cooler and this product just might fit. Not brave enough to step up to watercooling just yet... :)
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 01/28/08 07:15:57 PM]

it seems gigabyte has 2 models of the g-power 2 pro. the GH-PSU23-PB, that comes with a standard 4-pin connector and the GH-PSU22-LB, the one that comes with the VB cable.
I got the one with the 4-pin... I'm not that much of a techie so I would like to ask, how do i max out my fan speed? It says its a PWM smart-fan, so does it adjust automatically to the cpu temp? my CMOS setup (MSI board) is currently in thermal mode, but i think there is a custom mode called speed mode, have to look again...
i have an AMD 64 X2 4200+, my idle temp is 28-29 celsius and loaded temp is 34 (after playing more than 30 minutes of crysis). are these figures good? don't know how to add ambient temp factor in the equation, but i live in the Philippines and its currently rainy season here.
0 0 [Posted by: hollow_ichigo  | Date: 08/05/08 10:12:56 PM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment