Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Roundup: 11 Fans for Two Super-Coolers and One System Case

Started by: Slackenerny | Date 04/07/08 11:29:24 PM
Comments: 17 | Last Comment:  05/09/08 10:35:04 AM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-3]

Nice review but you missed the S-FLEX series. For example, my own personal testing has shown that the SFF21E is superior to the NF-P12 in both performance and noise. Why exclude such a good fan?
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 04/07/08 11:29:24 PM]

In addition, perhaps the Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme might have been a better choice of cooler given that it's generally considered to be the best air cooler and is already in the hands of a lot of enthusiasts.

But still, a very interesting review.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 04/07/08 11:32:57 PM]

Hello Sergey!
Really nice review, thx!

Would you measure the minimum voltage when the Noctua NF-P12 starts spinning up, please? At what speed is it then? This could help me to decide if I spend that much money on this fan.

How did you attach the Scythe Ultra Kaze to the Scythe Infinity, the braces are for 25mm fans only.
As for the Noctua NF-P12 I have the same questions for this fan concerning the voltage and fanspeed.

Greetings from Germany
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 04/10/08 10:22:14 AM]
- collapse thread

Actually, the brackets attaches to fans of any thickness, as long as they are ribless.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 04/11/08 05:11:21 PM]

[1-3]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment