Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
32GB USB Flash Drives from Industry Leaders

Started by: n0nsense | Date 05/27/08 01:26:09 AM
Comments: 12 | Last Comment:  02/11/09 05:27:34 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-4]

You are the BEST :)
The only missing part in puzzle is 8 and 16 GB sticks.
After all i want to choose best performer with highest capacity. and the difference between 4 and 32 is big.
It's sad, that this USB sticks can't do more then 35MBps due to interface limitation under windows (Still looking for linux tests)

And again, Great job Guys.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/27/08 01:26:09 AM]
- collapse thread

Actually, USB drive can run more than 35MB/s, at least that is what Buffalo advertise with the RUF2-RS drives with TurboUSB driver.[1]

[1] http://buffalo.jp/products/catalog/flash/ruf2-rs-bs/
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/27/08 04:55:30 PM]

"Unfortunately, the Corsair Flash Voyager lost thi time. Alas, this drive was the slowest throughout all of our tests."
Lol.
I don't understand why would you compare flash voyager with Patriot Xporter XT & OCZ Rally 2? This is like comparing a Volkswagen with a Ferrari. flash voyager is the cheap and slow model of corsair's usb memory products. A more appropriate comparison would be between flash voyager GT.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 05/27/08 06:29:41 AM]

how can i purchase & where Corsair Flash Voyager pen drive

0 0 [Posted by: vinod  | Date: 02/08/09 10:06:15 AM]

I own a 4GB Flash voyager and it's the slowest USB drive I've ever used. Seems everything is going down the drain over at Corsair especially their RAM. I used to be a Corsair faithful but not anymore. You guys should check out Team Memory and USB flash Drives.

Team Group are top notch. They were an up and coming company but unfortunately they seemed to have disappeared from the North American region.
0 0 [Posted by: Pixelated  | Date: 02/11/09 05:27:34 PM]

[1-4]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment