Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Graphics Coming Back to Intel Architecture: Interview with Intel Visual Computing Group

Started by: storpedo | Date 12/17/08 09:39:52 PM
Comments: 3 | Last Comment:  12/18/08 08:09:32 PM

[1-3]

Ok, I was reading this interview, and I couldn't help myself; is this guy an idiot or what? I had a pretty high opinion of intel before this interview, but I might just change my mind knowing they have such brainy, uh, brainiacs in their departments. Thank god he's not in charge of chip design. Hopefully I'm not the only one seeing this.
0 0 [Posted by: storpedo  | Date: 12/17/08 09:39:52 PM]

I don't think so, I think its just hes Intel’s PR spokesperson and not as familiar with the technical side of things, as well as not being allowed to talk about some aspects of Larabee. You won't be hearing nvidia or AMD talking about their architectures at all this early.
0 0 [Posted by: blzd  | Date: 12/18/08 02:39:24 PM]

lol, that's the least of my concerns, I'm sure he's quite adept at all techy stuff, it's the way that he conducts himself-either he isn't taking this interview seriously at all, or like I said, lacking a few brain cells. I don't know, not to sound presumptous, but maybe I'm just better at reading people.
0 0 [Posted by: storpedo  | Date: 12/18/08 08:09:32 PM]

[1-3]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment