Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
AMD Athlon II X3 435 CPU Review

Started by: philosofool | Date 10/20/09 04:12:55 PM
Comments: 4 | Last Comment:  10/05/10 10:39:04 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-3]

This is certainly good news for the consumer, and I'm glad to see AMD take the lead in sub-$100 processors. It will be interesting to see how AMD fares when Intel has moved its entire line to Nehalem architectures. With a 32nm process and hyperthreading across two cores, these processors should be able to sell at the same prices or lower than their AMD competitors. But the proof will be in the pudding.
0 0 [Posted by: philosofool  | Date: 10/20/09 04:12:55 PM]
- collapse thread

Dont think intel will ever sell their cpus that cheap.
0 0 [Posted by: Blackwidow_rsa  | Date: 10/21/09 07:30:27 AM]

i agree Intel is $$ hungry
0 0 [Posted by: 3Dkiller  | Date: 10/25/09 04:19:56 PM]

Unlocking the fourth core. hmm. thats good. But is that reliable. I mean, AMD locked it for a reason, coz its faulty. Does it function even at nominal frequencies?

and plus, I still think Intel is in forward with power consumption. As for me I live in a tropical environment, where temperature matters. Here, in Sri Lanka, AMD has failed over and over with temperature issues. So if they want a market near the equator, well, they will have to go better. What was that? Ignore this market? Oh well, thats Okay, coz we still got intel
0 0 [Posted by: tdevinda  | Date: 10/25/09 08:58:24 PM]

[1-3]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment