Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Roundup: New Samsung Touch of Color Series

Started by: TAViX | Date 11/22/09 07:02:37 PM
Comments: 4 | Last Comment:  04/14/10 01:29:55 AM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-3]

The graphs are very difficult for an average user, and also the test conclusion are very vague. Can you please next time give some more conclusions, even subjective ones, like what's the difference between them in real applications, games, movies, how are the colors, are the glossy versions better than standard ones. How do they compare to other monitors, etc, etc, ETC.

Sorry, to be honest I understand nothing from this top. The test results are to complicated and to ambiguous!
0 0 [Posted by: TAViX  | Date: 11/22/09 07:02:37 PM]

This is the most comprehensive and informative article I could find about this series. Was very informative and helped very much in my buying decision

Thanks
0 0 [Posted by: nimajaan  | Date: 12/26/09 09:55:07 AM]

In the SyncMaster P2370 monitor test the the color temperature of the grays got a variation at no more than about 200 degrees despite the sagging blue in the gamma graph. Shouldn't the sagging blue imply a variation of the amount of blue in the grays? So what should be the conclusion of the sagging blue then?
0 0 [Posted by: sparq  | Date: 04/13/10 10:47:18 PM]
- collapse thread

Three gamma graphs (R, G, B) are processed and, more importantly, normalized independently (bottom left ? 0;0, top right ? 255;255), so generally it's wrong to compare them with each other. They provide relatively accurate information about dark and light tones reproduction, but not about color temperature.
0 0 [Posted by: Oleg Artamonov  | Date: 04/14/10 01:29:55 AM]

[1-3]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment