Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Contemporary Graphics Cards in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Started by: shadowmaster625 | Date 05/11/11 05:28:51 AM
Comments: 4 | Last Comment:  05/18/11 01:14:34 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-3]

It never ceases to amaze me how much people are willing to pay to collect wolf pelts over and over and over and over.... and over. And for those who like to pvp, it never ceases to amaze me how much money they like to spent in a silly gay exercise of running around in circles literally trying to get behind each other so they can ***. Seriously, that's how you pvp if you're any good... you try to get behind your target, because that is what does the most damage. lol it is so freakin gay it boggles the mind. I know the word gay is overused, but we're talking literally homo freakin gay here. It's like some kind of sick joke. The game just plain sucks. If you want pvp you play a FPS or a RTS something like DOTA (ie league of legends). If you are a carebear then why not just play farmville for free?
1 0 [Posted by: shadowmaster625  | Date: 05/11/11 05:28:51 AM]
- collapse thread

World of Warcraft has got nothing to do with homosexuals, and homosexuals don't deserve your mockery, but I agree with you: WOW has no style. It is a console noob game (consolitickus noobifickus).
0 0 [Posted by: TeemuMilto  | Date: 05/13/11 07:32:16 AM]

Well well, I was hoping for Direct X 11 in WOW, Now if they can just release next expansion and lvl 90 or 100 I will go back for sure, Only to solo instances and see how far I can push it.
I Skipped Cataclysm, 5 levels just didn't seem worth it.
0 0 [Posted by: ozegamer  | Date: 05/12/11 03:31:10 AM]

This might be the most fail review I have ever seen. The GTX 590 and HD 6990 are both clearly bottlenecked by the i7 clocked at only 3.3GHZ. Since WoW doesn't utilize more than two cores, the test should be done with a faster processor, like an i5 2500k @ 4500MHZ.

Another thing is that WoW does not support Crossfire or SLI. Anyone who tests GPU's should already know this. It is very easy to see this as the 6990 is scoring almost the same as the 6970, and the 590 is almost same as 580.

Do your homework. There are plenty of resources on MANY other forums about this that you can use. Set up a real test rig, then retest. Thanks.
0 0 [Posted by: damric  | Date: 05/18/11 01:14:34 PM]

[1-3]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment