Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Tablets Powered by Google Android Grab 30% of the Market in Q2 2011 - Analysts.

Started by: john_gre | Date 07/22/11 01:14:12 PM
Comments: 3 | Last Comment:  02/10/14 04:38:03 AM

[1-3]

Are they counting all these cheap tablets from unknown vendors in China? All these tablets that are sold on ebay? If not then that 30% it is probably higher. I don't know how much higher, but higher.
0 0 [Posted by: john_gre  | Date: 07/22/11 01:14:12 PM]

I use Android and Iphone and after 6 months there is no doubt the Iphone OS is at least 30 per cent smoother and less glitchy. If Apple can improve the phone part of Iphone a bit more they will dominate.
0 0 [Posted by: beck2448  | Date: 07/25/11 01:43:37 AM]

Sometimes the only way to cure people of their bad decisions is to let it play out. Let the trader use a tablet as his trading machine. Let the developer use it as his primary workstation. Let the penny-wise and pound-foolish business owner use it as a wifi hotspot. Only when they experience the results themselves will they be convinced what a bad idea it was. Then you can say "I told you so" and bill them hourly for cleaning up their mess.
http://tipsonlaptop.com/tablets/
0 0 [Posted by: amankhan  | Date: 02/10/14 04:38:03 AM]

[1-3]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment