Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Zalman Trimon ZM-M240W 3D Monitor Review

Started by: Earballs | Date 07/28/11 07:42:19 AM
Comments: 3 | Last Comment:  07/11/12 12:39:20 PM

[1-3]

I own two 3D monitors. The Acer GD235HZ and the LG W2363D.

I use them for 2D gaming only and I will attempt to take the LG to my grave. The Acer is just sort of meh. The lack of input lag and low response time make the LG a true replacement of a CRT. I couldn't be more in love with a piece of hardware and I consider it the best hardware upgrade I've made since ~1998.

(I can't recommend every aspect of the LG, the stand, bezel, OSD, buttons, lights are all really really bad)

I don't know about 3D, but I really hope more hardware reviewers tout the awesomeness of a 120hz LCD in 2D. If they have a hard time doing that based on experiences with monitors like the one in this article, go get that LG to compare.

/signed, passionate FPS gamer
0 1 [Posted by: Earballs  | Date: 07/28/11 07:42:19 AM]

HI
Ihave monitor 3d Zalman and eyesglass but when I put glass on my eyes Ididnt saw any different so ineed to know how to use 3d my email is jndikumana2003@yahoo.co.uk
yours
James
0 0 [Posted by: Jamesmalilo  | Date: 05/10/12 08:31:02 AM]

I'm feeling inclined to leave a comment about the vertical resolution of polarized displays.
While the (vertical) resolution of the seperate images is in fact halfed, the content resolution is not! Every contrast that results in two lines contrasting will be split between the two eyes, but you still see both lines and loose no information on the objects surface.
You only loose information resolution where a surface can just be seen by one (virtual) eye, vertical edges of objects with a depth seperated background for example.
0 0 [Posted by: CmdrFirewalker  | Date: 07/11/12 12:39:20 PM]

[1-3]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment