Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
High Definition Theater: Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD and Auzen OPAMPs Review

Started by: csimmo | Date 05/18/10 07:49:13 PM
Comments: 1 | Last Comment:  05/18/10 07:49:13 PM

[1-1]

You are obviously very knowledgeable, far more then I. And the detail you have gone to here is excellent; however I have a few problems with this review. First up, why such an old OS (XP) with such new hardware? Why no multichannel testing for a card that is designed for multichannel? And why no testing of the encoding capabilities (up scaling 2 channel audio using DTS connect or other types?) This is obviously a home theatre/multi channel focused card, and you haven't tested it for anything that actually relates to that. If you could please be as detailed with this card in a home theatre, and in future reviews with any card that is designed for it, I would really appreciate it! Digital outputs are very different, and would like to know how good they are for those with external multichannel Amplifiers using HDMI/optical/coaxial. Also if there are any problems with Bluray play back due to HDCP problems.
0 0 [Posted by: csimmo  | Date: 05/18/10 07:49:13 PM]

[1-1]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment